My fastest laptime of 1 min 48.288 seconds in ACC around Kyalami Racetrack in a Ferrari 488 GT3

I've only been driving for the last month and have plenty to still learn (as can be seen by my more than 50% failed laps) but I did manage to squeak through a 1 min 48.288 seconds laptime at Kyalami in South Africa this week, and did sustain a 5 lap average speed of 1 min 51.172 seconds which shows I can do it - it just needs lots of practice time which I don't always have.

And yes, of course, a real race is a very different thing with additional pressure and obstacles. But I'm looking forward to next at least tackling AI racing opponents...

This was raced on an AMD Ryzen 7 3700X computer running Manjaro Linux with Steam and Proton.

Watch at My fastest laptime of 1 min 48.288 seconds in ACC around Kyalami Racetrack in a Ferrari 488 GT3

#technology #gaming #acc

Image/photo

I've only been driving for the last month and have plenty to still learn (as can be seen by my more than 50% failed laps) but I did manage to squeak through ...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/my-fastest-laptime-1-min-48288-seconds-acc-around-kyalami-racetrack-ferrari-488-gt3

Comments