Linux Users: Can't get Windows VST plugins to work with OBS Studio on Linux? This is my Workaround!

In this video I show how I'm using PulseEffects to apply various filters directly to my microphone audio input before it reaches OBS Studio. Whilst there are some good filters inside OBS Studio (and available for Windows) some effects can be supplemented by using PulseEffects on Linux.

I'd be really happy to hear if anyone has an easy solution to getting the Windows VST plugins to work in OBS Studio on Linux? They do after all work fine in Reaper on Linux so it is quite possible in theory.

See Linux Users: Can't get Windows VST plugins to work with OBS Studio on Linux? This is my Workaround!

#opensource #audio

Image/photo

In this video I show how I'm using PulseEffects to apply various filters directly to my microphone audio input before it reaches OBS Studio. Whilst there are...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/linux-users-cant-get-windows-vst-plugins-work-obs-studio-linux-my-workaround

Comments