Oura Ring Trend Graphs Showing Evidence That Exercise Benefits The Quality Of Sleep (video)

The last of my videos on the Oura Ring. Here I go into the trend graphs a bit and show how clearly there is a relationship seen for each day that I do proper exercise, that same evening the quality of my sleep spikes.

Although the Oura Ring app does allow me to create tags for events during the day like being outdoors or having a late meal or late caffeine, or a headache, it does not yet display these on the graphs so I can see what possible effect it has on the health variables.

Watch at Oura Ring Trend Graphs Showing Evidence That Exercise Benefits The Quality Of Sleep

#technology #health

Image/photo

The last of my videos on the Oura Ring. Here I go into the trend graphs a bit and show how clearly there is a relationship seen for each day that I do proper...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/oura-ring-trend-graphs-showing-evidence-exercise-benefits-quality-sleep-video

Comments