Quick demo of the South African Rooikat 105 I bought in War Thunder

This is the Premium version Rooikat (you can buy it and don't have to work your way up the British tree to earn it). I see it is classed actually as a tank destroyer and not a scouting vehicle but with its speed and agility it has the ability to call for artillery strikes too so it will play well in a scouting role.

It's pluses are a hard hitting gun (HEAT rounds penetrate up to 400 mm armour), very fast turret traverse, and high speed. It's minuses are slow reload time of 8 secs and very thin 25 mm armour. It's survivability is low if it receives any hits.

Admittedly I bought it out of patriotic pride being a South African myself and I'm not really ready yet to tackle Rank Vi in the game (I'm still on Rank IV). But I just had to have this one!

So enjoy looking at it so long and I'm sure there are some good YouTube videos already showing this vehicle in the thick of the real action.

Watch at Quick demo of the South African Rooikat 105 in War Thunder

#technology #gaming #southafrica

Image/photo

This is the Premium version Rooikat (you can buy it and don't have to work your way up the British tree to earn it). I see it is classed actually as a tank d...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/quick-demo-south-african-rooikat-105-i-bought-war-thunder

Comments