Check Your Wear OS Watch, Tiles Already Rolling Out

We’re barely 24 hours removed from Google announcing its latest addition to Wear OS and the feature is already popping up on watches. I’m talking about Tiles, which are the quick bits of information you may frequently access in the form of a card or page to the right of your watch’s home screen.

The update is likely a part of the latest Wear OS app update that should have hit your phone this week as build 2.24.0.244631785. Once on your phone and then watch, Google just has to flip a switch that adds the new Tiles pages. In case it wasn’t clear, this isn’t a system update.

This is good news as it has been a while since Google added some decent functionality to Wear OS. Although I do have this version of the app already, Tiles has not yet appeared on my Ticwatch Pro... but I'm checking every 5 mins 😉

See www.droid-life.com/2019/05/02/…

#wearos #tiles



source https://squeet.me/display/962c3e10-815c-cc8e-bfda-e35323077446

Comments