Toyota Yaris Hybrid 2016


Toyota Yaris Hybrid Hidden Menu Systems So not only has my new Yaris Hybrid got an open source software multimedia system (no I really chose it for the hybrid drive system and not the open source software!), but I found some interesting hidden menu systems. So far I found two different menu systems, one of which has an option to update the software from a USB stick (this is always interesting because this is often a way to install other plugins (like with Canon DSLR cameras) or even sometimes to install a full Ubuntu OS (well that may be optimistic but I'll certainly see if it is possible). It's really frustrating me that the MirrorLink functionality was disabled for South Africa. Why would you cripple useful functionality???? So the two menus are found by the following methods: 1. Hold Setup button and turn headlights on/off three times. 2. Hold either Car or Media button, and turn headlights on/off three times. See the photos at http://ift.tt/2c7zUsX

Comments