Distill Web Monitor for price change alerts on any website

Title that says Distell get alerts for price chnages or sales, with an image of the Distill watchlist of items to monitor. One item is expanded to show the history of price chnages, with a large red arrow pointing to a big drop in the price a few weeks ago, with words in red saying Price Drop!

Distill Web Monitor can do many more things, but I’m using it for running in the background to check and alert me if any prices change on items I’m watching for price drops. I have some more expensive items, like whisky or toothbrush heads, that I’ll buy two or three of if I see the price drops. Sometimes the price falls quite a bit (maybe due to a website error even) and then I get my alert, and put my order in! But it can alert to any changes on a web page, so need not just be prices, and is also useful for alerting whether an item is back in stock too.

Distill Web Monitor can run in the background using a browser extension for monitoring of up to 25 items for free (called local monitoring), and at one minute intervals if required. In my video, I’ll show how I’m using it for the actual items I’m monitoring, and how to add a new item to monitor by just pointing and clicking. I also show how a condition can be set to only alert you if a price drops below a certain amount, and how to see the price history of an item you’re monitoring.

Watch https://youtu.be/NCbJqw75ZcM

Comments