People Who Like To Be Alone Have These 12 Special Personality Traits

https://bit.ly/3C59q6l View from behind a person sitting on their own, looking out over an empty barren landscape, with a large moon in the background sky

Being alone can often carry a negative connotation, as society tends to value extroversion and being surrounded by others. However, being alone can be a source of strength, creativity, and personal growth for those who embrace it. People who like to be alone often have special personality traits that allow them to thrive in solitude and find fulfilment in their own company.

The linked article will explore 12 personality traits and provide examples of successful individuals who have embraced their love for alone time. They also discuss the importance of alone time in a world that values extroversion and offer tips for balancing alone time and social activities.

The irony for me is, that it is always the extroverts who want to drag introverts into their company, and not the other way around (I suppose for obvious reasons). I imagine it’s the reason too why I retired from work early, as I could not take the constant chatter and diversions throughout the day, especially in an open-plan office. Point no 10 does resonate strongly with me, though, as I thoroughly enjoy my discovery time, and it is partly why one of my daily outputs is my tech blog. I just seem to achieve better quality and focus when I have my own time.

Instead of so-called introverts being judged by extroverts, the reverse can also be true in that extroverts should try some alone time to find themselves (not going away camping with a group, but I mean solitary alone time) to foster personal growth, relaxation and to gain greater self-awareness through reflection.

So if you do reflect and realise you prefer alone time, embrace that and don’t feel guilty about it at all. Appreciate it, and just manage it, as life does also involve interaction with others. The world needs both types!

See https://www.newtraderu.com/2022/12/24/people-who-like-to-be-alone-have-these-12-special-personality-traits/

#introvert #alone #personality #solitude



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/people-who-like-to-be-alone-have-these-12-special-personality-traits/

Comments