Third person from Facebook MarketPlace asking to buy the fake phone I warned people about - The adverts was a warning not to buy a fake phone

This is really scary when I post an advert on Facebook MarketPlace warning people not to buy fake phones, and what to watch out for, and I get the third enquiry in a week to ask whether the phone is still available.

Yes it is available but the point was you should NOT buy it. Things like this make me despair for Facebook's users and shows maybe why Facebook MarketPlace is so inviting for scammers to operate from.

I suppose it's just lucky I try to be honest...

#technology #mobile #scammers #facebookmarketplace #Facebook

Image/photo



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/third-person-facebook-marketplace-asking-buy-fake-phone-i-warned-people-about-adverts-was-warning

Comments