Discord adds mobile screensharing, and it’s perfect for casual hangouts to watch TikTok or Twitch with any of your friends from anywhere in the world

Features like this one can return a little bit of that back to social interaction, I think, because it allows users to drop in and out whenever. I can screenshare to a Discord voice channel and any of my friends can just join me in whatever I feel like doing, be it Among Us or just scrolling through my camera roll.

Dsicord has seen tremendous growth during 2020 largely due to the pandemic and also many folks leaving Facebook for something a bit quieter and more orderly.

See Discord adds mobile screensharing, and it’s perfect for casual hangouts with your friends

#technology #socialmedia #discord #social

Image/photo

May it make your social distancing just a little bit easier.



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/discord-adds-mobile-screensharing-and-its-perfect-casual-hangouts-watch-tiktok-or-twitch-any-your

Comments