10 Reasons Kindle eReaders Are Better Than Paper Books But I Can Add 4 More Reasons

I've posted before listing all these reasons but could also add many Kindles will read to you via audio if you are sight impaired, in windy conditions you can still read using one hand without the pages blowing, ebooks are generally much cheaper, and all notes and highlights are safely saved without getting lost.

My Kindle is one gadget I use every single day and I've clocked up 33 books read so far in 2020.

See the original 10 reasons given at 10 Reasons Kindle eReaders Are Better Than Paper Books | The eBook Reader Blog

#technology #reading #gadgets #ebooks

Image/photo

Some people prefer to read paper books and some prefer to read ebooks. Neither viewpoint is right or wrong, but each comes with its own set of advantages and



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/10-reasons-kindle-ereaders-are-better-paper-books-i-can-add-4-more-reasons

Comments