Build your own open source alternative to Google Suite with Nextcloud - It does far more though than just e-mail, calendar, documents, music, and file sharing

I was also interested to find out this week that a docker image of Nextcloud installs very nicely into an OpenMediaVault (OMV) NAS service as well. This way you have your Nextcloud service running securely on RAID level storage.

See Build your own open source alternative to Google Suite with Nextcloud

#technology #opensource #productivity

Image/photo

A few years ago, I installed Nextcloud for a local theatre and museum that was looking for an on-premises cloud solution. As an advocate for open source, I always seek out open source options first, and Nextcloud was the most-common open source cloud solution among my peers. I've also used it for some personal projects, but I hadn't looked at it in a while.



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/build-your-own-open-source-alternative-google-suite-nextcloud-it-does-far-more-though-just-e-mail

Comments