Racing a 1949 MG TC in Assetto Corsa racing sim with bonus footage of my father racing a real TD in 1949

Having the MG TC in Assetto Corsa was one of the reason I bought this racing sim. In this video I take it around the Lime Rock Raceway track and show off a few different angles including a pit stop.

The end of the video shows various photos from my own father's racing days in his MG TD back in 1949. Unfortunately when I came along there was no space in a MG for three people and the MG had to go...

Watch at Racing a 1949 MG TC in Assetto Corsa with bonus footage of my father racing a real TD in 1949

#technology #racingsim #MGTC

Image/photo

Having the MG TC in Assetto Corsa was one of the reason I bought this racing sim. In this video I take it around the Lime Rock Raceway track and show off a f...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/racing-1949-mg-tc-assetto-corsa-racing-sim-bonus-footage-my-father-racing-real-td-1949

Comments