Kickstarter Project: I’m Back 35 – The low-cost digital back for your film 35mm camera

It is a Kickstarter project so there is the possible risk of it not taking off but I see with 16 days to go the project is 240% over their funding goal so it won't collapse from lack of demand.

Seems you would order the "I'm Back 35" cover that matches your camera. Must say I'm half inclined to try this for my old 35mm Pentax camera dating back to the 1970's. Prices seem to start at around $350 but note taxes and duties are excluded (for imports I would think).

See I'm Back – 35mm digital back – Digital back for analog cameras

#technology #retro #photography

Image/photo

I’m Back® is born. Thank you all. There are no sufficient words to express our enormous gratitude. I‘m Back was borne thanks to your great enthusiasm, passion and support to our Kickstarter Campaign. I know it would be nice if this had that happened 20 years ago … who knows, maybe a lot of people would not have thrown away their analog...



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/kickstarter-project-im-back-35-low-cost-digital-back-your-film-35mm-camera

Comments