OPOLAR clip-on 3-speed 360 degree rotatable rechargeable USB fan arrived today

My previous USB fan was a cheap one that was either off or on high speed with a single axis adjustment. Being on it blew fairly hard and loud. It was knocked off my desk last week while it was running and developed an even louder noise.

So I did what I do and looked around for something better... This OPOLAR fan was listed as a top option in a number of review lists. Looking closer it ticked all my boxes as well as a few extra. So I ordered one from Amazon and it arrived 6 days later at my door.

It's key features for me are:
1. Clips onto the side of a desk/shelf or a tube = it won't get knocked off like the last one.
2. It rotates 360 degrees on two axis so you can direct it in any direction.
3. It's 5,000mAh battery can last 20 hours on low speed or 6 hours on high speed - means I can move it to the bedroom or even take it outdoors with me and no cable is required to power it.
4. Three speeds was a plus as often I just want a quiet low power breeze. It's about 5db quieter than my old fan on max and about 9db quieter if on low speed.

All in all I'm quite impressed with it and a real pity I could not find anything like this locally in South Africa. It cost US$29.99, and R654 inc shipping and taxes to my door.

#technology #hardware

Image/photo



source https://gadgeteer.co.za/opolar-clip-3-speed-360-degree-rotatable-rechargeable-usb-fan-arrived-today

Comments