A case is made for the Merkur 34C not being the best choice as a Beginner Safety Razor and the alternatives are also Merkurs

I found this interesting as I've always hands down recommended the 34C as the best razor to start out with - it's a very easy mild shave with plenty of forgiveness which creates a good first impression and inspires confidence. But Sheldon makes a case here for tow other Merkur contenders that may be a better choice for a beginners razor.

The Merkur 34C is Merkur's best seller worldwide but is it the best choice for a beginner?

See https://globalshave.club/2019/05/31/why-i-wont-sell-the-merkur-34c-as-a-beginner-razor/

#traditionalshaving #wetshaving #merkur
Why I Won’t Sell the Merkur 34C as a Beginner Razor.

Image/photo

MY LEAST FAVORITE BEGINNER RAZOR! I know that a few of my readers may thumb their nose at me for the sentiments expressed above, but the Merkur 34C is, in my opinion, is not the best safety razor t…



source https://drupal.gadgeteerza.co.za/node/3237

Comments