Why I'm liking Android Q so far

I decided to take the plunge a few days back to install Android Q to see if it solved some challenges I had with Android Pie, and it has! These are the chief things that I have found good so far:
1. From Android Pie Jan 2019 update I was getting a nearly daily "pixel is restarting" message and it had not gone away with the Feb or March patch. Android Q seems to have solved that and phone has been rock solid.
2. Airpods not being automatically recognised on Bluetooth - I've had it once but so far most times it is actually picking them up fine as soon as I put them in my ear.
3. Loving the black menus so no more jarring bright white.
4. Love the "estimated time left" on battery in top menu.
5. Seems the battery life is a bit better too but I have no good benchmark to show this.

I'm looking forward to the bubbles / chatheads messaging later on but apps will need to support it first. I do foresee some issues going forward with tighter permissions management and my rooting is still not working but I'll try that again on the weekend.

See a summary of all new Android Q features found so far at www.androidpolice.com/2019/04/…

#androidq

Bild/Foto

source https://squeet.me/display/962c3e10-935c-ae40-93ae-5b7692147572

Comments