Best Multi-Tools & Pocket Tools for Your Everyday Carry

Best Multi-Tools & Pocket Tools for Your Everyday Carry

There is no excuse as they come in all sizes and shapes, even disguised as pens... I permanently carry my Leatherman Charge TTi everywhere I go (apart from flying, unfortunately). Whether I'm in the roof working or at friends' houses there is always that time you just quickly need to cut a wire, tighten a screw, twist something off, file something smooth, cut a piece of PVC pipe, etc. Why I love my Charge TTi is because I can carry some replacement bits with a drive extender all in the same small carry case. It's not cheap but it will last 20 or 30 years which works out quite cheap per year.

The Mantality site though at https://www.mantality.co.za/blog/multi-tools-and-pocket-tools.html lists a few more interesting compact options

#mulitool #gadgets #pockettool

Best Multi-Tools & Pocket Tools for Your Everyday Carry by Mantality
Multi-tools and pocket tools are becoming more and more essential. As men we like to be prepared for anything that life throws at us.


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2NfXFzb
via IFTTT

Comments