How to cancel your Telkom account - A Notoriously difficult process!

How to cancel your Telkom account - A Notoriously difficult process!

I see I went through this painful process in November 2011 when cancelling my ADSL with them. I spent 95 minutes holding on the phone and then trying to get back the overbilled amount from them. I must have dementia as I was back with them a few years later with Telkom LTE! OK I'm not going to do it again but am now trying to follow the proposed process at the link below. I have got my acknowledgement that I requested to cancel it by 31st Dec 2018 (so that we did not complicate it with credits) and I will have to pay a large cancellation fee (which they have not yet confirmed). I just get this feeling the cancellation fee is going to complicate things...

But hopefully, the info at https://mybroadband.co.za/news/telecoms/284254-how-to-cancel-your-telkom-account.html will help others who may have wondered how to go about this process.

@telkomza

How to cancel your Telkom account
Many Telkom customers have complained about issues trying to cancel their accounts, with some being unable to process their cancellations for months on end.


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts http://bit.ly/2BGtDiN
via IFTTT

Comments