AndroidCentral's Best Android Wear OS Smartwatch in 2018: Mobvoi TicWatch Pro for $249

AndroidCentral's Best Android Wear OS Smartwatch in 2018: Mobvoi TicWatch Pro for $249

My LG Watch Sport from Google cost around $500 and whilst it is a nice watch (the strap has started to break and the antennas are all in the strap so a replacement strap is not cheap and the SIM does not work in my country) I mainly use it for round watch face, tracking my steps, Authenticator app, and my shopping app.

My LG gets a max of one day's battery life (7am to midnight = 17 hours) with say15-20% battery left. The TicWatch gets two days with another 5 days in Essential Mode.

It has a dual AMOLED and LCD screen so the LCD helps with battery life but also is visible in bright sunshine.

Does not have a SIM but can make/receive calls when connected via Bluetooth to an Android phone.

Similar heart rate monitor, GPS, NFC, Wear OS apps and watch faces.

So if I had to choose between the LG Watch Sport and the TicWatch Pro today? Knowing what I know now I'd probably buy the TicWatch Pro!

See https://www.androidcentral.com/android-wear

#ticwatchpro #androidwear

Best Android Wear OS Smartwatch in 2018
There are many, many Wear OS / Android Wear watches on the market, but the Mobvoi TicWatch Pro is the one you should buy.


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2PqknnE
via IFTTT

Comments