Use this App To Enable the Pixel 3's Camera Features on Older Pixel Smartphone Models - Wow Night Mode...

Use this App To Enable the Pixel 3's Camera Features on Older Pixel Smartphone Models - Wow Night Mode Works!

Follow the instructions here to install a separate APK of the camera app on your older Pixel phone. This Night mode certainly works as advertised. My Pixel 2 XL takes a generally "good" photo in low light but this Night mode takes it to a whole new level.

I took the test photos below in my study. My study is a good room and a half in length (longish) and I keep the rear lights off most of the time so it is very in the shadow as I have 4 downlights in the room. Both photos are handheld without flash - one standard camera and other with Night mode (I need not say which photo is which). The black Scottevest jacket hanging there really shows how the shades of blade clearly stand out. I took the two photos and just cropped the top right quarter of each (so you are effectively seeing a digital zoom) with no colour or light correction at all - plain crop and stick together in GIMP. The Night mode looks like a good flash was used.

Get the APK at https://lifehacker.com/use-this-app-to-enable-the-pixel-3s-camera-features-on-1830081196

#nightmode #pixelcamera




from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2OinTzU
via IFTTT

Comments