If MacOS Mojave is killing your Macbook battery - How to Downgrade from macOS Mojave to High Sierra

If MacOS Mojave is killing your Macbook battery - How to Downgrade from macOS Mojave to High Sierra

Since upgrading to Mojave the battery life on my Macbook Air has been terrible and is especially noticeable even in sleep mode. I've been forced to switch it off when not use which has never been necessary with the previous 3 OS versions. I see many others complaining of the same battery issues and I'm seriously thinking of just downgrading now. Te really long battery life on my Macbook Air (a good 11 hours) was the real pleasure I got out of using it. That just all went away within days of the upgrade.

Luckily I have Time Machine backups to restore so this should be easy.

See https://www.gottabemobile.com/how-to-downgrade-from-macos-mojave-to-high-sierra/

#mojave #batterylife

How to Downgrade from macOS Mojave to High Sierra
This guide will show you how to downgrade macOS. If you can’t deal with macOS Mojave problems, app compatibility or other issues, you can downgrade from Mojave to macOS High Sierra. There is no time limit on your ability to downgrade to macOS High Sierra. You can go back to macOS 10.13 in just a few […]


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2yFiSwi
via IFTTT

Comments