Replaced my old Fitbit Charge HR with a Fitbit Charge 2

Replaced my old Fitbit Charge HR with a Fitbit Charge 2

Little things that can irritate you after a few years and now that the Charge 2 is already at the end of its cycle, there are some bargains to be found as dealers start to clear their stock (in my case it was at Cape Union Mart who only had a few left).

What I'm gaining on the upgrade are a proper battery level meter, a bigger display with more info at a glance, and selection of the exercise type before starting the exercise (I used to set this manually on the desktop dashboard after exercising). The physical dimensions are actually the same as I still needed a fairly slim design to sit side-by-side with my LG watch.

#fitbitcharge2 #fitbit




from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2NXYOdP
via IFTTT

Comments