Side View is the Firefox Feature I’ve Been Waiting For

Side View is the Firefox Feature I’ve Been Waiting For

It’s called Side View and it’s an experimental feature available to try, from today, as part of the Firefox Test Pilot program. It's something I've been using quite a bit on Vivaldi browser so am happy to see it now in Firefox too.

Side View for Firefox does exactly what you’d expect it to: it lets you view a pair of web pages side-by-side, split-screen style, in the same tab, and in the same window.

Being able to see different web pages at the same time has clear advantages, as Mozilla point out:

“Ever wanted to watch YouTube videos while shopping, or keep up to date on Twitter while working on a spreadsheet? Side View lets you send websites and links to your Firefox sidebar to make multitasking easier than ever.”

See https://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2018/06/firefox-side-view-split-screen-experiment

#firefox

Side View is the Firefox Feature I've Been Waiting For - OMG! Ubuntu!
Since its Quantum update I have to say that I’m loving Mozilla Firefox — but a promising new feature on the horizon could help me to love it even more! It’s called Side View and it’s an experimental feature available to try, from today, as part of the Firefox Test Pilot program. What’s that? Firefox Test […]


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2HrJiDp
via IFTTT

Comments