Not everyone knows there is a more cost-effective Trello Gold account for managing projects and organizing...

Not everyone knows there is a more cost-effective Trello Gold account for managing projects and organizing tasks

Trello is the easy, free, flexible, and visual way to manage your projects and organize anything, trusted by millions of people from all over the world. I use it quite a lot to keep numerous reminders and actions organized, and I recently discovered one of my technical colleagues was also using Trello - so we could now share a single board and keep track of what both of us are doing on an account. I also have all my Trello updates on the shared board pulling straight into a Slack channel.

The Gold option does not actually appear under the standard pricing options, and whilst the free service does most of what I need, I really wanted a few extra useful Power-Ups like due date, labels and checklists. It also adds customized backgrounds, emojis, 250MB attachment capability, etc. It's just good value for me to manage a small team.

Gold is either $5 pm or $45 per annum.

See https://trello.com/gold

Trello Gold
With Trello Gold, you’ll support Trello and get extra fun and functionality.


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2kYLR7n
via IFTTT

Comments