Action Launcher v37 adds Desktop Shortcuts and faster settings

Action Launcher v37 adds Desktop Shortcuts and faster settings

Action Launcher has become my regular use launcher on my Pixel 2 XL phone for the last few months. Although not packed with some of the richer features of Nova launcher, I'm finding it a tad more stable and faster.

One thing I still miss and have suggested to the developers is to allow a custom icon for folders. For some reason, they either show four mini icons (pixel launcher style) or the first app's one (but with a swipe up which I don't really like).

But it's fast and stable and does everything else I want it to.

See https://ausdroid.net/2018/06/16/action-launcher-v37-adds-desktop-shortcuts-faster-settings/

#actionlauncher #android

Action Launcher v37 adds Desktop Shortcuts and faster settings - Ausdroid
For fans of Chris Lacy's Action Launcher, a new update awaits this morning with V37 rolling out thro


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2MuvN9K
via IFTTT

Comments