A Netgear Aircard 790s (AC790S) LCD Touchscreen 3G/4G Wireless Mobile WiFi Router Mobile Hotspot for...

A Netgear Aircard 790s (AC790S) LCD Touchscreen 3G/4G Wireless Mobile WiFi Router Mobile Hotspot for only R1,717.99 in South Africa

I have been looking around for a replacement for my existing Huawei LTE mobile Wifi hotspot as its battery is starting to give in and it is not the easy-to-replace type battery. I'd also been noticing most of the budget end hotspots only give "up to 6 hours of battery" and I need at least 8 hours.

So I cast my eye around and narrowed it down to a Netgear AC790S having up to 13 hours battery life, touchscreen with full menu (no need to use an app to manage the device), and best of all its Wifi will run 2.4GHz and 5GHz Wifi simultaneously. Its software menu management is also a lot better than the usual Huawei devices we have everywhere. It also has a standard replaceable battery. I was happy with the R3,000 pricetag but could just not find any in stock online in SA at all.

Then I found this offer at Zasttra at nearly half price. I was convinced it was a mistake but thought I'd take a chance on it. Well, it actually happened and the device is busy being shipped to me locally now. There is a 15 day wait so I am assuming they are importing it (it is unlocked tho) but hey the price to my door is R1,717.99 inc VAT and nothing extra so I'm happy to wait the 15 days.

I double checked with the supplier today before making this post, and they assure me the price is correct and they can get more stock as long as people are prepared to wait the 15 days. So if you want to get off contract for mobile LTE and want to get a decent device you can use for a few years, this may be it.

See https://www.zasttra.com/products/netgear-aircard-790s-ac790s-2-4-inch-qvga-capacitive-lcd-touchscreen-3g-4g-wireless-mobile-wifi-router-mobile-hotspot-unlocked-versionblack

#mobilehotspot #netgear #LTE

NETGEAR Aircard 790s (AC790S) 2.4 inch QVGA Capacitive LCD Touchscreen 3G/4G Wireless Mobile WiFi Router Mobile Hotspot Unlocked Version(Black)
Quick Overview 1. Brand new and high quality. 2. It is a new LTE category 6 mobile hotspot which supports 802.11ac Wi-Fi and carrier aggregation technology. 3. Aircard 790s could...> See more product detail


from Danie van der Merwe - Google+ Posts https://ift.tt/2HMdJEA
via IFTTT

Comments