Wake Mode Convinced My Child to Go to Bed


Wake Mode Convinced My Child to Go to Bed for Android and iOS From the article: If you didn’t sleep well last night, you’ll be tired today. Duh, right? Wake Mode shows your tiredness as a battery level for your body. For you and me, that’s a cute gimmick. For my seven-year-old, it was a compelling argument for actually going to sleep. After all, he knows the panic that sets in when he’s watching YouTube and gets a low battery warning. You have to plug in right away, or else! So when he saw that his own body’s energy level was in the red, he suddenly became very interested in going to bed. Yes it is definitely aimed at younger children (who have not yet learnt bad sleeping habits) but I like the way it speaks their language. See http://ift.tt/2mVFly4

Comments