Merkur 34C Safety Razor | bidorbuy.co.za


Bargain Merkur 34C safety razor in South Africa for only R600 - normally around R850 I paid R949.05 in December 2015 at another store in South Africa when I bought this identical model razor. This is a real bargain at RiverValleyTrading right now and they have 3 in stock. It is the razor I recommend most highly for beginner DE shavers (paired with a sharp blade like Feather as the razor has a pretty mild shave) and I still use mine daily. For the record, I have no affiliation or any kickbacks from RiverValleyTrading. I have just ordered a few times from them as they a pretty good selection of imported items which means not waiting for customs clearance and duties etc. This just a really good bargain price compared to what I paid not too long ago. See http://ift.tt/2mNMnHY

Comments