The world’s top 10 shaving creams


The world’s top 10 shaving creams I'm just going to utterly spoil myself for no reason at all... A puck of quality shaving soap lasts me a good 6 months and I am about to break open a puck of Kent shaving soap that I bought last year at Harrods in London (I was after the dark oak wooden shaving bowl that it came in). But I could kick myself that whilst I walked into Taylor of Old Bond Street's shop whilst in London, I never bought any of their soaps (I was on a mission to find a Merkur 34C razor - I really need to open my eyes). Now I see on Bid & Buy (locally stocked in South Africa) that they have two of the London shaving creams that I have really wanted to try out, so I'll order The Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream as well as a Trufitt & Hill 1805 Shaving Cream (considered by many to have the best fragrance of all the shaving creams offered today). There are 3 or 4 of each still left if anyone else is interested - http://ift.tt/2mbMIjz. Jeremiah Taylor first founded Taylor of Old Bond Street on September the 1st, 1854. The 'Taylor' brand epitomises classic British style and understated elegance, reliability and quality. Products are manufactured and designed to meet the highest standards and are made out of natural ingredients where appropriate. Established in 1805, Truefitt & Hill (London) is the oldest running barbershop in the World. They are renowned for their high-quality products and refined scents. The iconic 1805 shave soap whips up a rich lather and the scent profile is described as follows: A fresh oceanic fragrance with top notes of Bergamot, Mandarin and Cardamom, combined with a Lavender, Geranium and Clary Sage heart resting on a Sandalwood, Cedar Wood and Musk base. Truefitt & Hill are holders of a Royal Warrant for being suppliers to Royal family in England. See a list of "top 10" shaving creams where these are both listed… http://bit.ly/2lwr8cb

Comments