Double Edge Razor Guide - How to Shave with a DE Razor — Gentleman's Gazette


Gentlemen's Gazette: Double Edge Razor Guide – How to Shave with a DE Razor Technology has changed our lives radically in the last 100 years, mostly for the good. However, with shaving it’s done men a great disservice. While each shaving style has a place, the dominant shaving method – the cartridge razor – has become so big almost purely out of the drive behind the marketing and technology of the product rather than the performance. Fortunately, a friend of mine introduced me to the best shave technology that has ever been produced – and it predates sliced bread: the double edge safety razor. "I said I’m a haberdasher – oddly enough, I hated suits until I had one properly tailored. The safety razor is your well-tailored suit. Every time I use my DE, it’s an experience. Having a real shave has turned my chore into a ritual: I anticipate lathering my soap and I love the frictionless second pass." See http://ift.tt/2iklJ44

Comments