Zenni Optical | Affordable Rx Eyeglasses Online


Prescription Glasses Don’t Have To Be $$$ I had my eyes tested about 3 years back and was finally prescribed some reading glasses at about x1.5. What I ended up with cost an absolute fortune - about US$413 in local currency. It was progressive lenses from long distance, through computer range to reading range, with photochromic coating (for changing light). I said "no" to the "computer anti-glare coating" whatever that was now. The funny thing is that I only use those glasses for driving now (to glance at dashboard at close range) as the focal width is just too narrow on the close range portion of the lens (I move my eyes when reading, not my head). For normal reading or computer work I use cheap x1.5 or x2.0 reading glasses that cost about US$2! So this type of online service that Zenni Optical (and there are likely more such services?) offers may be just the thing that many need - especially if you are ordering a second time around and have learnt your lesson. They sell really nice (and surprisingly inexpensive) prescription glasses. They have over 3,000 styles to choose from with prices starting at $6.95. Get your eyes properly tested and get a detailed prescription that you can use to order online. Zenni's progressive lens start at only $27.95 compared to the $413 I paid locally.... Now I just wish we had Zenni Optical (or similar) service locally. Then again I see they offer international shipping from $9.95 which is actually pretty reasonable! See http://ift.tt/I987Vy

Comments