Hugh Langley


Fitbit Charge 2 v Fitbit Charge HR: Battle of the fitness trackers The Fitbit Charge HR has been one of the top rated fitness trackers during 2016. A really difficult choice for existing owners of the older Fitbit Charge HR though, is whether to upgrade or not. Personally I'm not sure I'd upgrade from my HR unless the strap starts giving out (the older HR cannot easily swap out straps). I do like the new replaceable straps on the Charge 2 and if I was new buyer, I probably would not hesitate to go for the Charge 2. None of these fitness trackers are "lab accurate" and all the top end ones are pretty good. Fitbit has built up a good name for themselves based on good ecosystem system and general accuracy. That said I have had an issue or two with the straps in the past but Fitbit honoured the warranty and I have not been out of pocket. Since Fitbit included the auto-sleep and exercise recognition, I've been really happy with their devices. See http://ift.tt/2fH5Jsq

Comments