Snapshot 1.3.534.3 - Better privacy, more mouse gestures and improved hibernation on Linux - Vivaldi


Vivaldi Browser updated for better privacy, more mouse gestures and improved hibernation on Linux I've been using Vivaldi Browser Snapshot version full time for the last week and and really liking it. The key improvements for me personally have been the tweakable user interface. The real winner for me is being able to stack tabs as I have some that are related, and I can now just group them in once tab stack. The only issues I've had are having to enable Flash properly (yes I still needed it to read my magazines on Zinio) and that it does not (yet?) sync any Google bookmarks (but I see a login screen for something like this). Some extensions like Tab Snooze, Pocket, etc do sync to the cloud so I can still happily move between browsers if I need to. See http://ift.tt/29z8Kbc

Comments